Souzan Davood's passion for real estate started many years ago and since that time she has been actively pursuing and investing in real estate. Her education includes the Goldman School of Dental Medicine, California State University, B. S., and continuing classes and education as a licensed Massachusetts Realtor. As a member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board and the Multiple Listing Service, she has the advantage of not only marketing your property to prospective buyers, but also to all Massachusetts real estate agents who may have a buyer that is right for your home.
Souzan can engage a wide variety of prospects with her ability to speak several languages including English, Spanish, Persian, Turkish, Arabic and Armenian. She is a creative thinker and problem solver who works hard to help her buyer and seller clients achieve their real estate goals. In addition to traditional real estate services, Souzan will be tracking market statistics and trends and also provide you with valuable ideas to prepare your home for sale. As a member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, she is committed to helping you accomplish your real estate objectives with proven expertise in the marketing of luxury homes and estates. Souzan resides in Newton and is very active within the community through her volunteer work at the Newton Women's Club and other organizations.
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Previews International
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- "Souzan is a fabulous and remarkable real estate agent! We relocated to the Boston area so our search began through phone calls and daily emails. She was very responsive in answering all of our questions from the differences in towns to the ratings on each of the school districts. After moving into a temporary apartment, she took us out immediately to look at a variety of homes and we even visited each of the towns surrounding the area to get a better feel for what we were getting into. We didn't anticipate finding the perfect place to live so fast, but within a matter of a couple weeks we purchased our dream home and Souzan made the process seamless. She was with us every step of the way as well from getting ad vice on working with mortgage brokers, showing up to our inspection to ensure everything went smoothly, and attending our closing. She even helped watch our one year old during the signing process!!My husband and I highly recommend her as a real estate agent and fully intend on using her again next time we sell!" -- Laura and Tim B., March 2016
- "I had put my home on the market previously with four other agents over a two year pe riod. I was frustrated and had lost hope. Before choosing a real estate agent again, I con ducted a lot of research to see who would be the best choice based on the investment they would make in selling the property and how they promote their listings. Souzan's team stood as the best. Her social media presence was strong, and I could tell she put a lot of work into her listings. She spent hours answering our questions, providing objective data regarding how many homes she sells, how long her listings typically stay on the market, and providing tons of info on comps in the area. Souzan made the process incredibly easy and took extra steps many other Realtors don't (but should), like having a professional come and give us staging tips, having professional photographs taken, and a lot more. "When we saw our listing online we were blown away. Her hard work and knowledge of what it takes to sell a home really paid off -- our listing looked amazing and knocked out the competition. The second buyer who saw the property put in an offer. Our house went under contract 7 days after we put it on the market at asking price. "I've recommended Souzan Davood to everyone I know. She is a true professional and a genuinely nice person. I realize it won't always be this easy to sell your home, but I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a better Realtor." -- U. M., April 2015
- "If you are like us, you have experienced the real estate agent who thinks that the job consists of opening doors and regurgitating facts on counter tops and the coziness of the house, whatever that is. On the other hand, there is Souzan Davood, a value-added real estate pro that reads your taste and preferences and works intelligently to sell your property at a target price. Souzan Davood is Internet-savvy, and has a network of professionals who work with her on every aspect of the transaction. We would like the opportunity to com mend the work of our Realtor, Souzan Davood. Working as a team with Souzan, we were able to sell our home in a changing buyer’s market within only five days. You do provide stellar, pleasingly professional, and way-above-and-beyond service! Thank you for making our dream come true!" -- Kristien A., April 2013
- "I had no idea how working with a real estate broker should be until by luck I found Souzan. I had put my Cambridge home on the market previously with no result, and she found me a cash buyer within just few weeks of our putting it on the market. There is no way I would have gotten the deal I had where it not for Souzan. And when she works for you, it's for the long haul. She goes out of her way for her clients. Her caring soul and knowledge has helped my family to move on to another home. She is respectful, listened to and understood what we had to say, truly understands the market, and works tirelessly to produce positive results. Souzan is a refreshing change!" --Beverly R.,]anuary 2014
- "During the past thirty years, I have had the privilege of knowing Souzan Davood as a close personal friend/confidant and more recently as a professional real estate counselor/and mentor. "Nobility, integrity, sensitivity, brilliance, wisdom, commitment to excellence and an unalloyed perseverance and loyalty to friends, clients and professional colleagues define the sterling qualities of Ms. Davood. "As a preventive medicine, preventive health care, public health specialist and consumer advocate who is committed to integrity and honesty in the marketplace of living I am fortunate to have a personal and professional relationship with Souzan as trusted friend and professional real estate mentor whom I can trust when making important life decisions. "With highest esteem, I unequivocally commend and recommend Ms. Souzan Davood as a professional who brings the ultimate in professional expertise and trust to the real estate profession." --Dr. William K.,January 2014
- "I would like to take this time to let you know how much I appreciate the representation you gave me in the purchasing of my property. As you know this was an emotional time for me, leaving my house in California and moving to Boston due to loss of the love of my life. "I feel that only through your diligence and professionalism was this purchase brought to fruition. You made yourself available at all times answering questions, keeping me in formed on all pertinent matters, having a sympathetic ear when needed, Through your determination and an exceptional professional attitude, you guided me through the completion of this purchase. "I would confidently refer you to anyone looking for representation, you did a masterful job." --Paul D., December 2013
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.